The Coordinator’s primary goals are to assist in the planning, organization, and quality control of the project while providing ongoing support of the project staff.
Key Internal Relationships
- Reports to the Project Manager and Director of Construction as required.
- Works directly with the Project Managers as part of a collaborative, team-based culture.
- Assist with change orders; obtain quotes, assess costs and impacts to project schedule.
- Assist with project completion close-outs.
- Maintain and distribute site records; post records to company document management system, and assemble documents to support claims.
- Administer requests for information; liaise with project team, client, and subcontractors, and attend site/project meetings as required.
- Coordinate inspections and acquire permits.
- Coordinate selection and purchase of materials and services for the project; liaise with suppliers.
- Oversee accurate completion of all site paperwork including time sheets, dailies, invoices, and work records for accurate cost coding to applicable contract items.
- Work with all on-site personnel, as required, to identify and resolve issues, ensure quality control, and support the overall project schedule and goals.
- Support and confirm performance of the health & safety and environmental requirements of the work.
Education, Experience, and Skill Requirements
Preference will be given to candidates with the following qualifications/skills:
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in civil, earthworks, and underground utilities.
- Proficiency in Bluebeam, Agtek, Timberline, Microsoft Project, Adobe, and MS Office.
- Well organized, detail oriented, punctual.
- Strong written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to effectively represent company in multi-party discussions.
- Commitment to excellence in service delivery, a safe workplace, and environmental protection.
- Degree/Diploma in civil engineering/civil engineering technology.
- Adaptable, team player and enthusiastic learner with the ability to work collaboratively in a multi-disciplined team.
If you’re interested in this position, please send your resume and cover letter to HR@conwestcontracting.com, including the name of the position you’re applying for on the subject line.